So, I spent the weekend with some very good friends in Southampton.
The best things were: time spent with good friends I dont see often; great food; mulled wine; lots of crafting; amazing finds in the charity shops.
An unfortunate addition to the weekend was: an accidental overdose on ibuprofen (normal tablets are 200mg. I took 2 tablets which turned out to 600mg each! Don’t worry, no lasting damage – just added to the excitement of the weekend).
The weekend reminded me of how much I love to create things. I’ll post some pictures of what we made as soon as I can find the camera!